"For Saturn, my only soul, a billion starry nights here with you." Is the story of Chara and Haruka two lonely sad souls who find eachother in the loud city of los angeles, their story follows many trials along their passion for music and equality and of course love.
Tuesday, September 15, 2015
Could this be?
We wanted to feel that way again, but as I held his hand on that beach, we knew it would never happen. The time that had gone by changed nothing. We could not go back, because we never moved forward, we were still there, on that beach like we are on this one. I moved the hair parted on the scar the Tsunami left on him, a permanent mark that will always haunt me as the moment I lost him, and he has told it is was his herring mark, but he couldn't recall the girl in the water. It was getting chilly, and he tucked me in his jacket like he used to. "I love you,"the words slipped out of his mouth as I moved the hair past those gorgeous hazel green eyes, the flakes sparkling, a little withered, fully there, really there. I kissed him in response.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
// "Until I see you again..."
Growing, I noticed the feeling was different. Arising from the east, the great blue curtain began to rise, between the smoke and the darknes...
-
//timeline = "As if I heard a siren somewhere in the distance and Seiko's guitar lit up the room, and then there you were. A deli...
-
I was never a fan of what people call ' soul mates .' In fact, I never believed the concept had any standing in the real world. It...
-
Second stop. - Azayama Blitz. Two weeks on the road. Two days here. After the argument I got into with Haruka I've been avoiding him...
No comments:
Post a Comment